MAJOR Gmail Sync Issue

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
I swear my Gmail syncs about three times a day. I've checked all settings, set battery mode to performance, and I still miss 10-20 emails a day. I have to manually refresh.

Has anybody had this issue? I missed an extremely important email the other day and was royally P.O.

Just more proof that Moto fails at their builds...

Willie_gs

Reaction score
Sync on wifi only?
Background data disabled?

Thats all i can think of after what you mentioned. Hope it helps.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

myriad46

Reaction score
I swear my Gmail syncs about three times a day. I've checked all settings, set battery mode to performance, and I still miss 10-20 emails a day. I have to manually refresh.

Has anybody had this issue? I missed an extremely important email the other day and was royally P.O.

Just more proof that Moto fails at their builds...

Same thing there. It started a few weeks ago, and is intermittent. Sometimes it pushes immediately. Sometimes is waits 30 minutes. Sometimes the notification comes through after I have manually refreshed and am reading the email.

It also fails to sync back to Gmail once I am in it. So if I read an email and archive it, then go to Gmail on my desktop, the email is still unread and in my inbox. I go back to my phone, "refresh" the inbox and it disappears from gmail.com as I watch.

LT*

Reaction score
I'm having the same issues. Go into manage apps>all>gmail and clear data and let it sync and it seems to help for a few days.