LOVE ICS. Love it, but have one issue, need a little help.

hydro556

Reaction score
After having initially bought a Galaxy Nexus, and then buying a Rezound when they were on sale for a week at $50, I missed Android 4.0. Otherwise I was really happy giving my wife the Nexus and taking the Rezound.

Now that I have the 4.0 OTA, I couldnt be happier, great phone.

One thing I am having problems with though is playing embedded videos when on websites. I can play videos no problem on Youtube or other stuff, but embedded videos just dont show up on webpages.

I may have a setting wrong or something, I am not sure. Any help guys?

corki2

Reaction score
I think you have to install Flash from the market.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
When I go to the market, and Adobe Flash player 11, it shows installed already.

corki2

Reaction score
Try clearing cache and data in app manager.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
What browser are you using? Stock or another one? Remember, flash is not supported in the Chrome browser. If you're running the stock browser, check settings to make sure that plug in support isn't disabled, or that you need to click to enable plugins.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
What browser are you using? Stock or another one? Remember, flash is not supported in the Chrome browser. If you're running the stock browser, check settings to make sure that plug in support isn't disabled, or that you need to click to enable plugins.

I am running stock. Where do I go to find the Plug In support under settings? I know I have seen it, but couldnt locate just now.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I am running stock. Where do I go to find the Plug In support under settings? I know I have seen it, but couldnt locate just now.

When your in the browser click menu then settings. It's someplace in there.

Not sure I know how to do that either, LOL. Tips?

Go to Settings then manage apps. Then All and look for Adobe Flash Player. You may just want to uninstall it and reinstall.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
When your in the browser click menu then settings. It's someplace in there.

Go to Settings then manage apps. Then All and look for Adobe Flash Player. You may just want to uninstall it and reinstall.

That was it, I just had to go to settings from the browser. Then it was under Advanced. Enable Flash and Plug Ins. Somehow it had been turned off.

Thanks a ton for all the help guys.

Last edited: