ICS When? or none

Hsunami

Reaction score
So when is the rezound getting ICS? Or are we not? I just got the Rezound like 3 days ago and loving it so far upgraded from an OG1. But with the Nexus out and the only thing that really attracted me to the nexus was the ICS and being able to root.So far i'm reading many problems with the Nexus and i am actually debating on keeping my rezound instead of trading. And as far as rooting i read the forums development section and it feels like waiting for the nexus all over again....LOL but waiting for the root.....sigh....

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a temp root and debloat, install ADW or Launcher Pro and have fun. We'll get ICS when we get ICS, nobody will know until Verizon/HTC says so or we get S-off and custom recovery. Which ever comes first.

OP
H

Hsunami

Reaction score
Ooo didn't think about removing. Bloat like that. Ty! Hate the. Bloat

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was going to make you search for it but it's Christmas time...

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1367591

mikeyman67

Reaction score
Cleantool from ScottsRoms.com Makes debloat and temp root eeeeeezzzzzz.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

OP
H

Hsunami

Reaction score
@ Milke- yea i just saw it yesterday while reading the forums. Works Great Love it

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't see us getting ICS on the Rezound until probably March or April. The TBolt just got Gingerbread a month ago. HTC and VZE are horrendous when it comes to updates.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you haven't already make sure you install a second launcher before you remove sense ui.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you haven't already make sure you install a second launcher before you remove sense ui.

Yeah, that is a very important part, I think that it warns you in the script that you better have one already installed. I use Go Launcher at the moment and it works very well.

kparks

Reaction score
I don't see us getting ICS on the Rezound until probably March or April. The TBolt just got Gingerbread a month ago. HTC and VZE are horrendous when it comes to updates.

I would guess march also and I don't think that's too bad maybe feb if u guys are lucky.. I see the Rezound and the razr getting it about the same time HTC is fine with updates they had some problems with the Bolt but that's there first 4G phone for vzw so it's understandable and vzw had to bloat the update all up...
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

L

leroybrute

I would guess march also and I don't think that's too bad maybe feb if u guys are lucky.. I see the Rezound and the razr getting it about the same time HTC is fine with updates they had some problems with the Bolt but that's there first 4G phone for vzw so it's understandable and vzw had to bloat the update all up...
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

hTC said today they will be releasing ICS starting feb 2012 so March is a good guess. And your right about the Tbolt, and hTC did put out 4 updates since April 15th when it came out. I would say thats pretty good.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
hTC said today they will be releasing ICS starting feb 2012 so March is a good guess. And your right about the Tbolt, and hTC did put out 4 updates since April 15th when it came out. I would say thats pretty good.

But did any of those updates actually work properly? LOL