Losing unlimited

indcolts18288

Reaction score
IIIce said:
You do realize that ATT does the same thing? And does not offer unlimited data? Switching to ATT really isn't an answer to unlimited data, the last bastion of truly unlimited data is T-Mobile who has been bought by ATT but for now still has truly unlimited data. Or you can do as I did and keep your unlimited data and still get "upgrade" prices. Like I said there is always a way.

Well did ATT just start doin that? Cause my friend shares usage between like 5ppl and she has unlimited everythng.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Raw Dodge said:
AT&T not only don't have unlimited anymore, those grandfathered are being throttled to the point that gps won't work. And pages won't load the second they hit 3gb in there cycle. Note to mention that there service is no comparison to Verizons both in voice and 4G coverage and speeds...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well maybe i will stick with verion

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

IIIce

Reaction score
I'm referring to true mobile device usage, not those powering the neighborhood :)

That is true mobile device usage though. =p I am using my 4g internet on my mobile device. I can get to 30gigs/cycle just by streaming video over my device. It actually sucks up a lot of data, now add to that downloading music, uploading photos, texting sending audio files and photos using pretty much everything a device has to offer it is not hard to hit 30gigs. People monitor their data because they don't want to pay more for overage. So that old argument from carriers that most people just "don't use it" is because people are cautious to pay them more money than they have to.
"