Verizon Unlimited Data

texasPI

Reaction score
Hey guys

I know that unlimited data cut-off for grandfathered users was 6/28 or whatever. I tried ordering two days ago online and it kept asking me to choose a 2gb plan or switch to family share. Well, the funny thing is I looked at it again online and this time it did not force me to choose a new data plan, it looks like I was able to keep my grandfathered unlimited plan (see yellow highlight). Has anyone else experienced this?

VZW Order.PNG

draculam3k

Reaction score
I have not been cut off yet....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
i may be wrong but i think if you take the old plan if you ever want to upgrade and keep that plan you need to pay full price for the new phone, not contract price.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
i may be wrong but i think if you take the old plan if you ever want to upgrade and keep that plan you need to pay full price for the new phone, not contract price.

That was my understanding too, that's why I'm confused because the line I upgraded *is* an unlimited grandfathered data plan. :confused:

Reaction score
texasPI said:
That was my understanding too, that's why I'm confused because the line I upgraded *is* an unlimited grandfathered data plan. :confused:

That's strange, I'd give them a call so you don't get screwed in the long run

kparks

Reaction score
squeekybigfoot said:
That's strange, I'd give them a call so you don't get screwed in the long run

Yea let me call and tell them about there mistake hahaha yea. Go with it and see if u can keep unlimited

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm not saying a thing! If we end up having an issue later, I've got the receipt showing unlimited as does the contract.

Caesars

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Damn thing lol, once it's done you can probably make them honor it.

Googorola MAXX

skennelly

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm not saying a thing! If we end up having an issue later, I've got the receipt showing unlimited as does the contract.

Absolutely! They can't deny this.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk