looks like ota started!!

kyle2422

Reaction score
just checked for update and it finally showed up after countless checks!! I'm overly excited for this, it's been a long wait

kcswiss

Reaction score
Got mine....now what? Some things look great and "feels" faster. Understand battery usage won't stabilize for awhile? Been off contract for a month been debating losing doubled data (4 gig) for new phone and 24 more months of vzw. Will play with this for awhile and wait and see - we have been getting 4g around here (far northern ca) but will probably be about the phone.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I checked this morning and it pushed to me as well, it does take a few days for your battery to stabilize under new software so you can expect it to get even better. :happy3:

DeSoto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I just got it
Does any one know if it will retain root?
I have the vodoo OTA rootkeeper

DeSoto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I flashed and did not lose root

The only thing I did different was I left the phone rooted instead of temporarily cancelling root with Vodoo OTA

Once installed I opened Vodoo OTA and rerooted

Very easy update

milski65

Reaction score
I flashed and did not lose root

The only thing I did different was I left the phone rooted instead of temporarily cancelling root with Vodoo OTA

Once installed I opened Vodoo OTA and rerooted

Very easy update

Cool. You'd be surprised how many people lost it. Not doing the temp unroot a good idea. Only use ss. Bs seems to screw things up.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

ric5141

Reaction score
Haven't been watching but just received the JB update installing now!

Anomander

Reaction score
I got the update on Friday morning and installed without thinking. After it rebooted I figured I lost my root, but it looks like root made it through with no problems. Although I do not really do much with it rooted.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Successfully updated and protected root with OTA Root keeper. Went much better than my ICS update. Bionic dock also appears to still work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2