Ota

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Chris.Inc2, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Chris.Inc2

Chris.Inc2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my ota update today, go in and check to see if you need to update,I did and it was there...finally

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

2. wmfb

wmfb New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This is the last straw from Motorola and Verizon….you buy the Bionic at the full price when it’s released based on the advertising and hype from both of them…you pay full price and get garbage and a phone that doesn’t do what it is supposedly was advertised to do, and suffer through the months of aggravation with the device…then the update comes out…..which they selectively let out to who ever they want or what ever method they desire…..Motorola denies that it is out because it isn’t confirmed on their website….Verizon tells that Motorola is doing the upgrade…etc..etc..etc. and one lies and the other swears to it. Then they supposedly fix it….I don’t know because mine is not working yet, and then they drop the price….isn’t there any Justice????

3. MyEntityRemains

Ratings:
    +10

I don't believe Moto is denying it is out.

4. resident psycho

Ratings:
    +0
    or you can be like me...install the update, still get data drops, still have crackling in the headphone jack, today updated and app and still got the storage message saying not enough space....bullsh!t update.

5. LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I would recommend heaving the phone onto asphalt and then river dancing on it. You'll feel better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums