1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about the OTA

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by 804hokie, Oct 19, 2012.

1. 804hokie

804hokie New Member

The Bionic community has been very helpful in answering my questions and giving me advice. That being said, with .905 being released quite a long time ago, I have a few questions:

I am currently running .232, will the OTA notification still show up on my phone (nothing yet)? Or will I have to flash back to .905; it's my understanding I'll have to anyways to update through the official release?

I still haven't figured out who gets the OTA and when; is this done regionally or should I be able to update today (I live in Richmond, VA)?

Would it be worth the effort to try to update today or should I wait until after the weekend (I'll be drilling with my Guard unit Sa & Su)?

Thanks for any advice you can provide!
  2. 804hokie

804hokie New Member

Or, I could just use HOB and go to .246...