Why so buggy?!

big al

Reaction score
display units are not good for software or responsiveness demo unless you have them reset them first.
think of how many people who have no clue about android do things to those phones that screw em up.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
With pretty much any product, the first production runs typically yield a higher rate of defects, so the sporadic reports of defective screens, batteries, headphone jacks, etc. are pretty much par for the course - especially given all the firsts with this particular device. Also, keep in mind that early adopters tend to be a very scrutinizing bunch.

Regarding the software issues, while it might appear that Moto had plenty of time to debug the production build, you have to take into account that the HW was completely redesigned. If anything, there was probably more pressure to accelerate this particular launch than normal.

I'm very happy with mine and would highly recommend it. IMO, it's the best device you can buy today.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Completely agree and if its buggy they swap it in a second Verizon is good w stuff like that

chowyenfats

Reaction score
I think one should own the phone before they make comments about how bad the phone is, as a owner of the phone my bionic runs smooth like butter.

FuturePrimitive

Reaction score
The only issue I had with mine is the clicking sound when streaming Netflix. (Oddly enough however, the last 2 days I've noticed the clicking is gone. I didn't notice any updates but I suppose an app auto-update could have slipped by me) I've had no FCs, no headphone jack issues, no lost apps, etc. Just fast and smooth at everything. I do notice that I bounce between 4g and 3g in my house a lot but I've never had decent reception in my house. This is a worthy successor to my beloved OG Droid. (which I'm keeping as a backup)

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Haven't had one issue with mine either....the response time of going to the homescreen from any app is amazing...no redraw and almost instant, plus using the spare parts app u can even make it move faster! Had this phone since launch day and haven't thought of returning it once!