Live Wallpaper General Discussion [non-root only]

NaterGator

Reaction score
I genuinely like Galactic Core. Sort of "galaxy" bit it appears to be a few (2 or 3) superimposed transparent PNGs rotating at different speeds.

IMO it looks more realistic and cool. Sorta reminds me of the "marble galaxy" from the original Men in Black movie.

pilot25

Reaction score
"Live Waterpaper" is my favorite. Better than the stock water/leaves lwp imo.

i searched this but came up with nothing. Is "live waterpaper" the exact title?

The water is my favorite live wallpaper.

NyCrAzY

Reaction score
Loving the Live Wallpapers so far but DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THE LAG?

D: It's killing me, haha.

k1ng617

Reaction score
Loving the Live Wallpapers so far but DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THE LAG?

D: It's killing me, haha.

I rebooted first then killed any unnecessary apps that were running and that helped some. Also some downloaded LWs like "starfield" are much less demanding which is why starfield is my goto wallpaper.

shugknight

Reaction score
Maps was just updated and they know have their own Live Wallpaper.

It's pretty sweet, haven't seen EarthRot yet to compare them, but I'm sure with the constant GPS use, it'll be a battery hog.

cbux5000

Reaction score
Just downloaded this. It's awesome! Thanks for the suggestion. Anyone else looking for it...it's actually called Waterpaper Live Wallpaper.

I'm also a big fan of Galactic Core.

Reaction score
I have Jellyfish tank. Actually fell in love with it when I was rooted with 2.1, but I have it now unrooted and official. Its 99 cents but I think it pretty awesome. I've never had any lag with it because the jellyfish hide in the background until you touch the screen. Also if your get a text or have a missed call etc. one of them will pop up with the message. Would love to tryout earthrot but a market search didn't come back with any hits.

deputc26

Reaction score

It was mentioned above but just to clarify that it is the same thing, the name of the app I as referring to is "Waterpaper Live Wallpaper"

MarshallCS

Reaction score

It was mentioned above but just to clarify that it is the same thing, the name of the app I as referring to is "Waterpaper Live Wallpaper"

Does Waterpaper crap out when you rotate back and fourth from vertical to landscape? It was doing that to me before with rooted roms, so i wonder if it works fine with the stock 2.1

MikeyB13

Reaction score

Does Waterpaper crap out when you rotate back and fourth from vertical to landscape? It was doing that to me before with rooted roms, so i wonder if it works fine with the stock 2.1

I have a problem with it randomly stopping doing the water effect and just going solid image. Makes me sad. Hopefully they update that...

ndhill1976

Reaction score
Earthrot

Earthrot is the name of the live wallpaper after you download it to your phone. In the market it is called Earth Live Wallpaper. And it is pretty cool...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the peace and tranquility of Water. I like how when you touch the screen the water moves like you were actually touching the water.