Live Wallpaper General Discussion [non-root only]

bwhite82

Reaction score
Loving the Live Wallpapers so far but DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THE LAG?

D: It's killing me, haha.

I thought this was the problem too until someone mentioned in another thread to remove icons and widgets from the original home screen if you're using a different launcher. This cleared up lag issues with my phone.

opengeo

Reaction score
I have Jellyfish tank. Actually fell in love with it when I was rooted with 2.1, but I have it now unrooted and official. Its 99 cents but I think it pretty awesome. I've never had any lag with it because the jellyfish hide in the background until you touch the screen. Also if your get a text or have a missed call etc. one of them will pop up with the message. Would love to tryout earthrot but a market search didn't come back with any hits.
How can I find this one? Not in the market. QR code doesn't work from Androlib. Also, how is there not an aquarium live wallpaper yet? Surprised this wasn't a stock LWP, honestly.

Last edited:

DurangoJim

Reaction score
I really wish someone would make a compatible nexusmod live wallpaper. I really liked the dark background with the blue and silver lines that was running on blackdroid.

andrewdoane

Reaction score
Starfield FTW! That is totally awesome. Thanks for the thread, cereal, and thanks to those who suggested it.

You know, before, my wife thought the amount of time I spent playing with my phone made me a nerd. Well now my phone kind of reminds me of Ten Forward on Star Trek: The Next Generation. My dear, now I am a nerd.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I genuinely like Galactic Core. Sort of "galaxy" bit it appears to be a few (2 or 3) superimposed transparent PNGs rotating at different speeds.

IMO it looks more realistic and cool. Sorta reminds me of the "marble galaxy" from the original Men in Black movie.
'This. Im using galactic gore right now :D

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I really wish someone would make a compatible nexusmod live wallpaper. I really liked the dark background with the blue and silver lines that was running on blackdroid.
there's one in the Market right now but it FC's constantly. Wont even load.

gruve

Reaction score
Funny how people are WOW'd by live wallpapers, especially the starfield, I find it to be the same as having a screen saver. Remember starfield screen saver for windows 95? :D

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I can't find Earth Live Wallpaper, Waterpaper Live Wallpaper, or Grass Wallpaper. Is there a reason that these are not showing up while searching the Market?

Thanks,
Josh

Grass is a stock live wallpaper. Why they aren't showing up in market not sure. How long has it been since you have updated? Have you tried resetting your phone?

For the immature people, aka me, AndWobble Live Wallpaper Beta v1.0.5 Application for Android | Themes and Seeds of Life Live Wallpaper v2 Application for Android | Themes are fantastic. Seeds is actually probably my favorite of the two, because I don't feel bad putting icons and widgets on the screen with them.

Beyond that Livewaterpaper, starfield, and substrate ones are my personal favorites. I kinda like to mix them up from time to time.