Little help...

kickasz23

Reaction score
its okay take your time better to get a good release then something that falls flat on it's face look forward to seeing it soon

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Didn't have as much time to work on it this weekend as I had hoped so haven't gotten it fixed yet. On my way home now, hope to get a few hrs of work in on it when I'm home. Probably not gonna be ready today though, still have to figure out what's up with it.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

So 13th did you finally shortlist the issue? I am getting so impatiently to give this a little try... Any ETA yet or you too busy in school etc...:icon_eek:

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Didn't have as much time to work on it this weekend as I had hoped so haven't gotten it fixed yet. On my way home now, hope to get a few hrs of work in on it when I'm home. Probably not gonna be ready today though, still have to figure out what's up with it.

So 13th did you finally shortlist the issue? I am getting so impatiently to give this a little try... Any ETA yet or you too busy in school etc...:icon_eek:

Haven't gotten it yet. Spent a lot of time yesterday on it and ill spend some more on it today. If I can't get it fixed this week then ill have to wait a week or so for release. I'm about to get really swapped (in my last 2 weeks of high school classes and have a class that I absolutely have to pass in order to graduate). I'm pretty much having to restart though, something didn't like what I was using as the base I think.

Last edited:
OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
update! It lives! The people that asked to test will be getting a pm with a link soon. Ill be tweaking it but this is better than nothing atleast :)

Last edited:

sid_wisc

Reaction score
update! It lives! The people that asked to test will be getting a pm with a link soon. Ill be tweaking it but this is better than nothing atleast :)

That is wonderful news; do not forget that I wass one of the first to ask you!!!!!!!!!

lerit50

Reaction score

Is there a chance for me to help test?

Comin' atcha from my fission'ed d2g