cant access sd card with cwm recovery

kanoftuna

Reaction score
I have a fascinate that had 2.2.1 when I got it and I used odin to root the phone just as the instructions said to do but every time I try to install a theme with CWM recovery by choosing install zip from sd card I keep getting errors saying sd card is not found or something like that E:Can't mount /sdcard/***.zip and unknown volume for path*****. I have had a droid2 and rooted it with no problems and changed roms and themes freely so I kind of have an idea of how to do it even though the fascinate is different than the droid2 was. I even tried to boot up the phone while holding the volume buttons while booting until I see SAMSUNG appear and go into regular recovery and install update.zip and then go into CWM recovery and install them that way and then I can see the files on the sd card so its booting into it that way but then it gives the error
"Amend scripting is no longer supported. Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5. It is necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery. Please switch to Edify scripting (update-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages. Installation aborted"
Can someone give me a step by step or a site that will tell me what I need to do with this so I can change the themes and stuff on this phone

OP
K

kanoftuna

Reaction score
I did search online before I ever posted this but after posting I did some more specific searches and found a CWM-recovery-all file and I uploaded it with odin and now I have it working, sorry for taking up space on the forum but I swear I couldn't find anything to help before I ever posted this (the story of my life)