Little help...

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So, need a little help with the updater-script. Once that's going I should be ready for release soon. Currently just keeps hanging on "Installing update..." in CWM. Almost certain its the update script however, don't know what I need to change for it to work. That's the one thing I'm about clueless on...

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Are you starting with an updater script that has already been released? Ive been using eclipse to edit pre-existing updater scripts. I pulled a few scripts at the end of one once and it seemed to hang up, but if i let it run for a little bit it finished fine with install. Describe what you've done and what you are experiencing.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Was using yours. Turns out to not be the script, it was something I did. Fenuxx told me a few things to do when I let him try it so its just fixing those and should work.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Was using yours. Turns out to not be the script, it was something I did. Fenuxx told me a few things to do when I let him try it so its just fixing those and should work.

would love to help if you need a tester.... Shoot me a PM with link by 3 and get a review by 4:00 (Central Time) dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ill keep that in mind. Won't be home until about 3:45 so it'll be probably 4:30 before I can have it fixed and ready to go.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Great.... I will wait for your PM... finally I will get something to brag about!!!!! :)

kickasz23

Reaction score
you can send me link as well 13 i always able and willing to test

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Gonna be either tonight or tomorrow before sending it for testing. When i tried, it just bootlooped (can get into cwm and restore though).

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Gonna be either tonight or tomorrow before sending it for testing. When i tried, it just bootlooped (can get into cwm and restore though).

no issues will wait and wait and wait until we get to play with it!!!!!!!! Take your time it is better late than never.... After all if i need to brag it needs to be a killer ROM which in turn need some hard work from YOU!!!!!

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

no issues will wait and wait and wait until we get to play with it!!!!!!!! Take your time it is better late than never.... After all if i need to brag it needs to be a killer ROM which in turn need some hard work from YOU!!!!!

Sent it to 2 people that have helped alot with getting this going to look over when they can. Hoping to have it out by Sunday night at the latest though.

If anyone else is good with finding problems in update zips then pm me and I'll send it to you to look over also.

sid_wisc

Reaction score

Sent it to 2 people that have helped alot with getting this going to look over when they can. Hoping to have it out by Sunday night at the latest though.

If anyone else is good with finding problems in update zips then pm me and I'll send it to you to look over also.

am waiting for this!!!!!!!

Last edited:

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Ive been randomly refreshing the d2g threads all afternoon
fingers crossed : )

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Didn't have as much time to work on it this weekend as I had hoped so haven't gotten it fixed yet. On my way home now, hope to get a few hrs of work in on it when I'm home. Probably not gonna be ready today though, still have to figure out what's up with it.