Lithium Rom Help!!!!!!!!

jchammer123

Reaction score
Im new to the root scene and am experimenting with Rom Manager. I am loving the Lithium Mod v1.0.12. However, I'm wondering if this is an old rom and I should try a newer one. If so, what is the latest Lithium Mod rom? Or, what is the best one?

Also, is the Lithium NG V0.0.5 an update for Lithium Mod or an entirely different rom?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is an older rom, based on froyo (but it was a great rom). Most current Roms are based off 2.2.1, or even gingerbread. JRummy is working primarily on the DX, and I don't think the Lithium roms are getting much support these days...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
Really? What would you suggest I get? I like the black notification bar and the themes that come with the rom.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's lots of Roms in here - I suggest trying them all, since you're rooted fer cryin out loud! ;) seriously, tho, check out actngrezy's Project Elite, Liquid's roms LFY/LGB, Ulitmate Droid, Sourcery (I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hearing great things), Bugless Beast, Sapphire, CyanogenMod, etc, etc. We have phenomenal developers - there ain't a bad rom in the bunch. Its just a matter of finding the one that works best on your phone and has the features you like. Most, if not all, have the black status bar and various themes. Flash away!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App