Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

phreek

Reaction score
Hrmm, on top of rampant battery usage, it's now doing other quirky things like the touch screen keyboard freezing up for a half a minute and other random stuff. :icon_eek:

May be time to search for a new ROM.

jdlfg

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the market update of early Dec 2010 is not working with Lithium V0.01 or Lithium NG?[/QUO
That is because when we released the build the new market had not been released

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone make a new build which includes the new news and weather and other updates?

I've been using the Tang theme and it's been working great without bugs or battery issues.

I hope people are still working on this ROM..

lilhill

Reaction score
I've still been using the OG LithMod because of the versatility which roberj13's Alternate Dark theme offers. Is this theme or any others available for LithMod NG 0.0.5?

erox76

Reaction score
Sounds great...maybe change name Lithium NRG as well its used for batteries which give life and ur roms that give our phones new life ;-D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

rikerm8bhi

Reaction score
I have force close of market after downlaod goodies in rom manager how do i get it to work.

$mitty

Reaction score
I'm coming over from Froyo, so is it still possible to download this from ROM Manager properly? I'm afraid to do it without a data wipe and all that good stuff. I know...I'm late to the party.

Never had any version of Lithium on my droid, btw.

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
yes, one of these days i'm going to write up a proper post about Lithium NG. for now, i just wanted to let you all know that we just released v0.0.5 on ROM Manager (in the free section now).

the default theme has had an overhaul (blue-ish), and an optional (red-ish) theme is available as an option when installing via RM.

changelog: LithiumMod

support/contact info:

Twitter: @LithiumMod
IRC: #lithmod on freenode

enjoy!

I absolutely hate RM, is there any way we can get the .zip file to do it through SP or CM? I would love to try this one out, but if I gotta go through RM, I'll just pass and find something else to try.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded it off Rom Manager - just make sure you're on wi-fi and it takes seconds.

I chose Blue and 1.2 speed.

JRummy is there a reason why 1.125 is the default?

yes, one of these days i'm going to write up a proper post about Lithium NG. for now, i just wanted to let you all know that we just released v0.0.5 on ROM Manager (in the free section now).

the default theme has had an overhaul (blue-ish), and an optional (red-ish) theme is available as an option when installing via RM.

support/contact info:

enjoy!

I absolutely hate RM, is there any way we can get the .zip file to do it through SP or CM? I would love to try this one out, but if I gotta go through RM, I'll just pass and find something else to try.

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
That is fine and dandy, but I hate rom manager and don't wish to use it. I'm looking for the update.zip files so I can do it manually. I've had problems with rom manager in the past and because of that, I hate using it.

I just downloaded it off Rom Manager - just make sure you're on wi-fi and it takes seconds.

I chose Blue and 1.2 speed.

JRummy is there a reason why 1.125 is the default?

support/contact info:

enjoy!

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums App

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
So...any chance of getting those update.zip files?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App