List of workable SNESoid Games

Monstrosity

Reaction score
I didn't see this anywhere so I thought it be a good idea for SNESoid users.

Please post any working games[ROMs] that you know is confirmed to work. If enough people reply, I'll add all of them to this post to make it easier.

Final Fantasy III
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario World

<mod edit: posting links to download sites for roms will get folks some time off. Do not post links to warez/roms sites on these forums, thanks>

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabidkeebler

Reaction score
I can't link, but I've tried Super Mario World, Final Fantasy III, and The Legend of Zelda and they all worked with minimal jitters. Just be sure you go into the preferences and select I think it was for back ground detail or layering. Otherwise you will miss some background.

Xris

Reaction score
i just torrented the 800 or so U.S. games in one.. about 90% work :p

Xris

Reaction score
check the comments to find a good one.. the top one looks pretty solid

Siel

Reaction score
I can confirm:
Donkey Kong Country, Madden '98, street fighter II-The world warrior, super mario all stars, super mario kart, super mario world, super punch-out, and teenage mutant ninja turtles 4-turtles in time.

Million

Reaction score
Confirmed:

Shadowrun
Cybernator
Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3
Megaman X2, X3
Rock n Roll Racing
Mechwarrior 3050
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
EVO Search for Eden

Sadly Actraiser isn't fully supported...

alucardx

Reaction score
i think this is a good list, but it would also be helpful to describe what games are actually playable given we're using a small keyboard.

for instance, i wouldn't want to play super mario kart because i like to powerslide on turns which requires holding right trigger while holding accelerate and turning at the same time.. not really doable on a tiny keyboard.

final fantasy might be doable though.. slower paced and menu based rpg.

Varking

Reaction score
All of the RPGs play very well. Games that require fast movement like fighter style games are a bit rough.

YaZmEen1116

Reaction score
How do y'all do this?I try all the games y'all said on this topic and none of them work.Can someone help me please.

Million

Reaction score
How do they not work? What happens exactly? Crashes, don't load etc.?

eanelson

Reaction score
IDK if this can get fixed or not, but any time there is rain in a game, mine doesn't show the background (except for a few spots). Rather, I only see the rain. Has anybody else experienced this and is there are way to fix this?

EDIT: The first game I noticed this in was Harvest Moon, and the I think I also noticed it in Zelda after that.

hinky

Reaction score
I found that after unzipping, a lot of these contained multiple versions of each rom. Many didn't work. The only one I was able to get working was one version of Zelda. Perhaps others might work.

Is there an emulator that will work smoothest? SNES? NES? Gameboy? Genesis? Probably a good idea to also try to list file names that work of ROMS as well.

Could not get any version of MS Pac Man to work with the Droid and the Dpad.

Last edited:

nwwolf1

Reaction score
call me a nube but can some one tell me how to get teh games on my phone? i have snesoid emulator but i don't know where to go to get the games, i do i need to be rooted or something?

Billiard22

Reaction score
Right and Left Bumpers For Snesoid :)

i think this is a good list, but it would also be helpful to describe what games are actually playable given we're using a small keyboard.

for instance, i wouldn't want to play super mario kart because i like to powerslide on turns which requires holding right trigger while holding accelerate and turning at the same time.. not really doable on a tiny keyboard.

final fantasy might be doable though.. slower paced and menu based rpg.

For games that require bumpers i use the camera button for right bumper and volume up for left bumper. Mario Cart is a lot more fun now with the bumpers.

And For games that work I also found
- Brunswick World Tournament Of Champions
- Clue
- Doom
- Ken Griffy Jr's Winning Run Baseball
- Monopoly
- Simpsons - Barts Nightmare
- Star Fox (So far runs slow, havent played much)
- Street Fighter 2 Turbo
- Super Billiards
- Tecmo Superbowl 3 - Final Edition
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- X-Men Mutant Apocolypse