SNESOID: working rom for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

renibatz

Reaction score
I have the registered SNESOID and I can't find a working rom of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Each rom starts out great but when I leave my house at the very beginning of the game I see the characters but everything is black. I can't see the terrain and objects so its really rendering the game unplayable. Is this a rom, emulator, or hardware issue? Any help is appreciated as this is my favorite game. Many other roms I have work just great. Mario kart is fun.

Thanks

khelek

Reaction score
Hahaha, yeah, I ran into this one as well. I figured it out, though, cause it seemed like something that might be caused by a transparency issue.

Now, what I need is a working Super Mario All-Stars. I've only tried one, but it acts weird. The intro screen shows up fine, but then, when you go to select your game, it's all pixelated and spastic and stuff....

Diordna

Reaction score
I have a SNES question real fast. I have the lite version, ok. Hit download on a game and it doesn't download, it just shows these weird codings like idk I can't read them but it's just gibberish texts to me. How do I make this work! Help fast! lol please..

breondon

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
cell
im trying to play link to the past on my android and cannot find working version. one version has no sound (E) and one just dont work (U). i would love it if someone who knows a better working version could let me know because im frustrated and just want to play an old favorite game i grew up with. thanks!