Liberty Toolbox Update?

kernelhappy

Reaction score
I know we probably won't see another LGB until after the OTA release but is there any word on when Liberty Toolbox Donate is getting it's next update?

Ever since the last update the only things I can see under nightlies are ROMs and Fonts. All the add-ons and themes have gone missing.

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
I know we probably won't see another LGB until after the OTA release but is there any word on when Liberty Toolbox Donate is getting it's next update?

Ever since the last update the only things I can see under nightlies are ROMs and Fonts. All the add-ons and themes have gone missing.

The reason you can't see nothing probably because you are on LGB.
Also, there is no reason to update LGB toolbox since there will not be any nightlie updates any time soon.

OP
K

kernelhappy

Reaction score
When I first went LGB I screwed up the flash and was partially working (i confused the .5 downloads) and the themes and add ons were there apk thought some of them were updated for.5.

DX LGB 0.5

Dream

Reaction score
Why wont there be any updates anytime soon?

falseprofits

Reaction score
It's kind of gone quiet until the OTA comes out - it's dumb for the devs to have to rebuild Liberty around every single leak.

I haven't used a ROM manager in a long time anyway, I prefer finding things here and flashing them manually. Usually works out a bit better.