Liberty Toolbox Donate Licensing Issues

zsld0423

Reaction score
After the recent update to the Donate Toolbox, it came up with the popup that I failed the licensing check. Just wanted to throw this out there and see if other people experienced the same issue. I'm using the same google account that I purchased it with, and I've tried uninstalling/re-installing multiple times and it fails that license check. I already emailed Jrummy about it, so I'm waiting to hear what the cause of it was.

I wanted to put V0.5 on my X tonight, but I forgot I can't get to it now to download it :( lol

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's updated now. Check the market for the license fix

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't you just dl it from the market? It's there

P

PILLKOZ

No I can't my market hasn't been working ..so like I said does anyone have liberty toolbox donate 2.1.5 or 2.1.6? Please send it to me smackboip@gmail

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dl it from the market on the web browser (on the phone). Thats what i do if and whenever I have market issues. Unless you don't have Internet on your phone?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
After the recent update to the Donate Toolbox, it came up with the popup that I failed the licensing check. Just wanted to throw this out there and see if other people experienced the same issue. I'm using the same google account that I purchased it with, and I've tried uninstalling/re-installing multiple times and it fails that license check. I already emailed Jrummy about it, so I'm waiting to hear what the cause of it was.

I wanted to put V0.5 on my X tonight, but I forgot I can't get to it now to download it :( lol

Same thing with me. The market says I need to update my Donate Liberty Toolbox, I go to the page and click on "update" and it takes me to the page where you pay the $5.00 by credit card. Very Strange!

-Mike