Liberty Pulldown Backgrounds= Sick!!!

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
How do you install these, just flash with bootstrap recovery and install? And can they be put on top of existing themes?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ms. Liberty Pulldown

status_bar_background-11.png

Download Here:

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Installing

How do you install these, just flash with bootstrap recovery and install? And can they be put on top of existing themes?

As stated in the OP & several other times, these are Metamorphs, so they would be installed with... Metamorph. OR If you have Ninjamorph, just download the .png & apply with Ninjamorph. :blackdroid:
MM How To : H E R E

Last edited:
OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hackja4fun :
You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about about... I have tested EVERY one of these on 1.5 & they work GREAT. I have posted screen shots of them installed on my phone. Read the comments of everyone who has installed these and used them. Why would you get on here and post some trash and scare away people who know even less than you do?? I'm not trying to be rude, nut you really pissed me off with this one, after all the time & effort I spent for these to work right, then you say that & prove you are a noob.... the png9 files that wont work are in the status bar / indicators, and I have metamorphed 5 of those even... so you need to retract your statement, issue an appology, and keep your comments limited to something you actually have knowledge of. To everyone else... thanks for your kind words, and I'm glad THEY WORKED for you, enjoy & ill have more requests finished tomarrow.

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Wow bro, the glock pull down is so dope. I would never have thought about that but its exactly what I was missing. My 23 goes with me everywhere, thanks for the hard work you put into everything you do, it worked perfect as usuall. Hackja your a noob, bow down son!

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

As stated in the OP & several other times, these are Metamorphs, so they would be installed with... Metamorph. OR If you have Ninjamorph, just download the .png & apply with Ninjamorph. :blackdroid:
MM How To : H E R E

Sorry for the stupid question. I think were all entitled to one of those every once in a while. Although I did get it to work and it looks great, thanks

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
@DirtyFingers....no stupid questions.. ur cool. As for @hackja4fun : Bow To Your Sensei! LoL

wcdunn

Reaction score
If there was a semi transparent pulldown with a blue liberty logo along the bottom it would rock my world. I'm not totally sure about metamorph installation, but it sounds simple enough, I will play around with it tonight.

Bulldog60

Reaction score
I would like to make the American flag transparent and would also like to be able to go back to the original as well.

hackja4fun

Reaction score
Hackja4fun :
You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about about... I have tested EVERY one of these on 1.5 & they work GREAT. I have posted screen shots of them installed on my phone. Read the comments of everyone who has installed these and used them. Why would you get on here and post some trash and scare away people who know even less than you do?? I'm not trying to be rude, nut you really pissed me off with this one, after all the time & effort I spent for these to work right, then you say that & prove you are a noob.... the png9 files that wont work are in the status bar / indicators, and I have metamorphed 5 of those even... so you need to retract your statement, issue an appology, and keep your comments limited to something you actually have knowledge of. To everyone else... thanks for your kind words, and I'm glad THEY WORKED for you, enjoy & ill have more requests finished tomarrow.

You are being extremely rude. I did not knock your work at all. All I did was notice a new PNG in the framework and thought they over wrote another one. If anything I told you to edit your XML so you get more credit for your work. All I did was make a mistake and you just stabbed at me. Pretty stupid dude and not cool. Dont talk about my knowledge either because I guarantee I will run circles on you when it comes to android. All I did was try to inform you and assist you. Dude chill out and grow up. Learn to take help and assistance.

Cant believe you would call me a noob lol I am a guide for android phones. Just cause I dont have some high rep in this forum does not mean a thing. Watch your name
calling "noob"

Just because i made an accident does not mean you should run your mouth and call me anoob. I thought everyone made accidents......wait plenty of devs have also. I guess they are noobs also

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That will be enough. Let's get settled down in here and be respectful to each other. I don't want to have to come break up these arguments, I'm trying to watch the Super Bowl. Why don't you guys do the same and take a break from the Forum?