Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Red & Black Liberty (For Gimlet72)

status_bar_background-6.png

Download Here:

J

Johnly

My Dad spilt blood with his homies for this country. Can anyone spew a little red white and blue? He is not a fan of the yellow, red or gray. K thanks!

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Sensei you have some mad skills and I thank you for all your work!

His Member name Speaks VOLUME for his "Skills":)
Thanks Civic. I appreciate it. I have downloaded your pics, will work something up for you, but it may be tomarrow b4 i get them posted here. Thanks.:blackdroid:

Take ya time Bro..No hurry whatsoever but I look forward to personally experience your skills on my DXdancedroid

J

Johnly

NVM, Dad doesn't want it:) Thanks! Good Liberty stuff though...

J

Johnly

Following on twitter Sensei....that was effing fast...you rock.

hackja4fun

Reaction score
Here is my newest project, Liberty Themed Status Pulldowns. These are released in Metamorph for ease of installation, or if you use Ninjamorph, just download the.png file. Download MM from Market.
*Nevermind The File Name! I used the framework of existing Metamorphs, so the file name cant be changed or Metamorph wont play nice. I will do customs, but most of what I post here will be themed for Liberty. So noone has to ask... should work on any rom. Yes Its working on Liberty 1.5 No Matter What, Nandroid Backup before theming with ANY theme file. Enjoy... (Sephtin Is adding some of my screens to his theme cooker. Check him out!)
status_bar_background-1.png

Download Here:

These are not going to work for liberty 1.5 since the pulldown is a 9.png
Metamorph will not replace it. May want to update your XML also so its more custom for you

EDIT: Accidently looked over the framework to fast and noticed a new PNG and thought they changed some things up. They will work. Just moving to fast the other night on some projects I was doing so lost my brain for a moment : P Very nice work on the pull downs : )

Last edited: