Liberty Pulldown Backgrounds= Sick!!!

marion37303

Reaction score
These are amazing. Ty so much absolutely wonderful work. What do I need to do to convience you to make a couple of custom ones for me?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

smcdo123

Reaction score
Not taking away any hard work done by sensei because i didnt know anything about metamorph until right now(well how to make my own) but if you download one of his MM zips and unzip you can make your own. Heres how.
1. Download .zip
2.unzip the file
3. open the folder
4. click framework-res
5. click res
6. click drawable hdpi
7. and then edit the image he has in there.

Its alot easier to use his file as a template because you have to have the right resolution. Just use gimp if you do not like the transparent like me then make it black or whatever color you want and put whatever image youd like and overwrite it.
8. zip back up file and your good to go.

Sensei is this how you do it correct?
Credit to Sensei for all his hard work.

Captmilk

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to change the color of the Lady Liberty drop down to yellow to match the Liberty theme? also any way to make the Google search widget yellow too??

420Man

Reaction score
Not taking away any hard work done by sensei because i didnt know anything about metamorph until right now(well how to make my own) but if you download one of his MM zips and unzip you can make your own. Heres how.
1. Download .zip
2.unzip the file
3. open the folder
4. click framework-res
5. click res
6. click drawable hdpi

Its alot easier to use his file as a template because you have to have the right resolution. Just use gimp if you do not like the transparent like me then make it black or whatever color you want and put whatever image youd like and overwrite it.

I was just about to post the same thing. I made my own and it's pretty foolproof.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
(nybadboy11) NY Yankee Pulldown

status_bar_background-16.png

Download Here:

smcdo123

Reaction score
1. Download .zip
2.unzip the file
3. open the folder
4. click framework-res
5. click res
6. click drawable hdpi

I was just about to post the same thing. I made my own and it's pretty foolproof.
Haha for real i never knew it was that simple. Im going to find other metamorphs and edit the pictures if i know it works with liberty. Its awesome thats my biggest hate of roms is everyone loves the transparent but i dont for some reason.

jeff0r3

Reaction score
Can you make a pulldown with the Duke logo?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

420Man

Reaction score
Haha for real i never knew it was that simple. Im going to find other metamorphs and edit the pictures if i know it works with liberty. Its awesome thats my biggest hate of roms is everyone loves the transparent but i dont for some reason.

It's super simple. Here is what I created, and I am by no means proficient at photoshop.

CAP201102071347.jpg

I wanted to make one that was transparent too, but that will have to wait for tonight.