Liberty 1.5 Known Issues

jovapa

Reaction score
Was noticing the same thing yesterday and this morning. Have SBF'd, and need to root and reinstall, but so far it doesn't seem like the batt is dropping as fast.

It also seemed like the temp was going up pretty fast for normal use as well. Did you notice any temp issues?

So I've been having some seriously bad battery life since switching to 1.5. I used to have about 70 percent batt when I got off of a 10 hour shift with hardly any use on 1.0. I wiped and flashed 1.5, and now I have 20% before I even get off a 8 hour shift. The primary user my phone shows is system, other things don't come close. I'm oc'd to 1.1 ghz but have it set to 400 and 400 when my screen is off. Is it just me? Did I do something wrong?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

droidmatic

Reaction score
I haven't had any temp issues yet.it gets just hot when charging, but that's normal.

Pellegrini406

Reaction score
I would agree with battery life and the heating up issuse. I was running 1.0 at 1.2ghz and now I'm running 1.5 at 1.1ghz. And noe I'm getting less battery life and a significant heat increase while doing very basic stuff.....like writing this. I don't have a task killer or membooster or anything.

jeagolf

Reaction score
Using navigation and the car deck the volume for navigation does not work. Its either full or mute.

Batt life is not too good.

I ditched the x thing and I'm going to try the gingerb blue.

Will try some more stuff later.

jeagolf

Reaction score
Oh when you go to unlock the phone and its long ways the icon switches from the blue lock to the

jeagolf

Reaction score
Sorry hit submit by mistake. The blue lock icon changes to green .

morenoc12

Reaction score
yup the blur alarm in the toolbox of 1.0 and now 1.5 dont work.

question: does the blur alarm auto-arrange the alarms by time like the stock alarm does? i feel like pre-root my alarm didnt do that and it really annoyed me lol

Hum..... after reading your last post about the blur alarm not working for 1.0 (which I know it did) I decided to test it myself.. and after installing it from the toolbox I can report it is working fine. I am not sure what you are doing wrong to be honest but like I said it does work

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
i tried it multiple times on 1.0 and once on 1.5 and every single time it would try to load in CW and say "file corrupt" or something of that nature. I emptied my DL folder prior to installing 1.5 too...

Well this is what I did, went into root explorer then in the sdcard under liberty/downloads erased the bluralarm.zip, then went into liberty toolbox and had it download the blur alarm, while this is hapening I didn't change to another program or let the screen time out(since I read in a previous post that doing so interupts the download) then it rebooted and installed with no problems and runs fine for me now. Hope this helps

lpulle

Reaction score
Well got everything ready to go and went back and read issues---and thought to myself "why do you want to mess up what you have?" This phone is working better than ever expected and I get free wifi ( thank you TBH ) .I. want to say thanks to the few who put this together and I will be sending beer money.

My friends call me chicken __boc-boc

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea iv been watching my battery and heat over the last 2 days and im oc at 1.2 just like I was on 1.0 and it seems battery life isnt as good at all like right now iv sent 6 text and thats it since off the charger 1hr ago and its dropped to 90% on 1.0 it wouldnt be but 80% at lunch after 100 text and a few phone calls

knivesout

Reaction score
I'm not sure about these battery life issues, you guys should mention whether you're using the regular or extended battery, overclocking, etc, since "80% after 100 texts and a few phone calls" is kind of a rough reference point without that. FWIW, my battery was at 80% when I went to bed, I woke up 10 hours later (I know) and it was still at 80%. OEM extended battery.

want a droid

Reaction score
FWIW, my battery life has been better with Liberty 1.5 than it was with Liberty 1.0.

jovapa

Reaction score
Batt & heat seem fine today. I did an SBF yesterday, and reflashed 1.5. Pretty sure I did it right the first time, but figured what the hell.

Something i did notice before the SBF was that bluetooth share accounted for about 60% of my usage. I've taken it out through the toolbox, since I have no use for it, not sure if others are having that kind of situation or not.

Aside from the above, awesome rom, no other issues to report.

Jordan8

Reaction score
I'm noticing significant less battery coming from Rubix. I like liberty so much better minus the battery life I'm getting. I did a "clean" install using the xda .zip thing. My extended battery use to last all day without a problem. Will reinstall later to see if that helps