Liberty 1.5 Coming soon

Nideda24

Reaction score
I couldnt figure out how to get widgetsoid in the notifications bar..... Help? :)

Power control plus apparently just launches a shortcut to the widget when selected from the notification bar.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ultima

Reaction score
Well it prevents people from copying the .apk from the data/ folder and returning it....not that I've ever done that :-/

dont want to harp on piracy but i dont really like the new policy either & idk but i think if someone's objective is copying/returning the apk, isnt 15 minutes still alot of time? from start to finish, seems like 10+ mins would be left

Reaction score
Ultima, I agree with you that the new policy (though not new for me since the 15-minute policy has been in effect since I got my Droid) prevents honest users from being able to evaluate apps fully and fairly, while doing nothing to keep dishonest users away.

An app like JRummy's Droid Overclock, for example, is impossible to evaluate within 15 minutes. (Not that I regret purchasing it, of course!)

wmnomore

Reaction score
I'm gettn the twitches waiting for this.

Seems like it is in themers hands longer than the period between updates.....
Why is it that they want it themed from the getgo. Most others release a vanilla and then we start to get themes. Just wondering.

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score

Why is it that they want it themed from the getgo. Most others release a vanilla and then we start to get themes. Just wondering.
Because we like having options right out of the box. Pretty simple thought.

sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

miketoasty

Reaction score

Because we like having options right out of the box. Pretty simple thought.

sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

Also so that liberty toolbox works correctly I assume. If they were missing a theme and told people not to select it (in liberty toolbox) or else it would brick your phone I guarantee at least 5 people would still try it just from stupidity then come here and whine that this is a terrible rom. Just my thought.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

inssane

Reaction score
Yeah, I miss the D1 purely on ROM choices :(

Otherwise, Liberty 1.5 = Peanut Butter :icon_ banana: Jelly Time!

Reaction score
With this ROM, for the first time since I got this phone, I went 2 1/2 days without needing to plug it in. This ROM has given me Liberty from the charger! :D

Sent from my DROID R2D2 using DroidForums App

inssane

Reaction score
YES - the battery was outstanding. I do miss it.
IDK what 1.5 will be comprised of, but I really like some blur in my ROMs. Primarily the phone/contacts -- that's it.
N

Reaction score
Speaking of themes in the Liberty toolbox, I'd really like for there to be a confirmation prompt before applying a theme or installing an add-on, because it's too easy to accidentally touch one of the options and have it installed without the option to cancel.

miketoasty

Reaction score
Speaking of themes in the Liberty toolbox, I'd really like for there to be a confirmation prompt before applying a theme or installing an add-on, because it's too easy to accidentally touch one of the options and have it installed without the option to cancel.

Hit the back button while its downloading. If not that force close the application. But your screwed if you already have the themed downloaded.

hunterwrot

Reaction score
Seriously i wish they didnt even say that they were coming out with this. I am on here every day three times a day to see if it is out yet. I need it. I was completly fine with liberty now i feel like if i dont get it tonight i will go insane. Ahhhh i need me some 1.5

Reaction score
Seriously i wish they didnt even say that they were coming out with this. I am on here every day three times a day to see if it is out yet. I need it. I was completly fine with liberty now i feel like if i dont get it tonight i will go insane. Ahhhh i need me some 1.5

I hear you. :)

I wish they would, if not release it, drop more hints as to what's new in 1.5...

RevNumbers

Reaction score

I hear you. :)

I wish they would, if not release it, drop more hints as to what's new in 1.5...
Wouldn't mind some hints myself...