Liberty 1.5 Coming soon

jr4000watts

Reaction score
i am out on my balcony with my netbook just refreshing like crazy, chain smoking to beat hell and its -19 F in beautiful fargo tonight... damn

hope we still see 1.5 tonight, hate for some quick mouth sunsabeeches effing it all up for us

F that its bad enough smoking in 12 degrees, -19? that would make me quite smoking.

nordy420

Reaction score
Hey Kejar and JRummy,

Thank you for the roms man, nothing shy of awesome. Question is: if we download using BitTorrent, can we just drop box the zip and then use the phone to flash? This process won't corrupt the .zip will it?

Last edited:

jr4000watts

Reaction score
Hey Kejar and JRummy,

Thank you for the roms man, nothing shy of awesome. Question is: if we download using BitTorrent, can we just drop box the zip and then use the phone to flash? This process won't corrupt the .zip will it?

i wouldn't say that if i were you.

nordy420

Reaction score
Hey Kejar and JRummy,

i wouldn't say that if i were you.

So would you say it is better to just download to phone?

Oh, it should be ok, Kejar already told us he was going to offer this and he has posted the links in the liberty 1.5 release thread.

jr4000watts

Reaction score
no wonder it got quite in here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dumb ass was still hitting refresh didn't even see the official post lol

nordy420

Reaction score
no wonder it got quite in here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dumb ass was still hitting refresh didn't even see the official post lol

HEY, for once I was helping someone instead of being helped. Man, that feels good. :)

joeshell20

Reaction score
Liberty 1.5 definitely lives up to expectations! Awesome job fellas!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

black68gtx

Reaction score
Where do I get a clean copy of liberty v1.5. I loaded one this morning from droid life and got a bad file, it would not load.