Liberty 0.7 now available

Fanatic1074

Reaction score
Do we need to format data for this update?

If you are coming from v0.6, no. I just did a cache wipe because I had a theme over it and everything went fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Thanks, just worked for me too. So used to having to format everything to move to a new rom. just wanted to make sure :)

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
calendar

I have been through all of the customizer, and I don't see an option for a calendar. It would not be a big deal, but after I loaded 0.7, my AOSP calendar app is gone. Did a miss it somewhere? I read about someone not being able to add events, but that implies that they still have a calendar app to work with!
Thanks!

vaphinfan13

Reaction score
I don't use Facebook for Android. I use Friendcaster and Tweetdeck. Friendcaster does update now that I am on 0.7 but Tweetdeck still does not. That's the only problem I'm having with 0.7. In case anyone else hates the yellow on Liberty, I'm still using the Gingercomb Juice theme that I was using on 0.6 with no problems.

vaphinfan13

Reaction score
I don't use Facebook for Android. I use Friendcaster and Tweetdeck. Friendcaster does update now that I am on 0.7 but Tweetdeck still does not. That's the only problem I'm having with 0.7. In case anyone else hates the yellow on Liberty, I'm still using the Gingercomb Juice theme that I was using on 0.6 with no problems.

Trav06

Reaction score
I had an issue with v0.5 where none of the share options worked from the blur camera. For example, after I take a pic, I click on the little view of it in the bottom left to open it and then try to use the share options to attach it to an email or MMS. I get the following error message...

"Share picture via: No applications can perform this action"

I'm hoping there's a way for jrummy to link the share options back into the blur camera. Has anyone else noticed this and if it's fixed in v0.7?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I had an issue with v0.5 where none of the share options worked from the blur camera. For example, after I take a pic, I click on the little view of it in the bottom left to open it and then try to use the share options to attach it to an email or MMS. I get the following error message...

I'm hoping there's a way for jrummy to link the share options back into the blur camera. Has anyone else noticed this and if it's fixed in v0.7?

Me too. Happens on v.7. VERY annoying.

el_ote

Reaction score
Anyone know if the liberty logo on the pulldown bar menu is available in these nightlies? Also, I remember liberty having an option to reboot when u hit the power button. Is that option still available?

Jakehewitt526

Reaction score
Blur messaging

Ever since I updated to .5 blur messaging crashes immediately upon opening. DX. I wipe after each update and still no luck. Is this a known problem or has anyone else experienced this?

FR3SH JIV3

Reaction score

I had this same problem with the Blur gallery but it works fine with the AOSP 3D gallery. You can still use the blur camera - it's the gallery that is having the problem. Switch between them with the Liberty Customizer (just tap skip on things you don't want to change).

Edit: Maybe not. The Blur camera likes to send you to the Blur gallery that I didn't think was still installed. Blur camera just won't send me to the AOSP gallery :( However, from the AOSP gallery all share options work.

Last edited:

randyb69

Reaction score
Everything is working great for me except calendars. I also keep getting a pop-up constantly saying there is no calendars.

Edit: it says there are no calendars selected. Anyone else having this pop-up or issue

Last edited:

FR3SH JIV3

Reaction score
Everything is working great for me except calendars. I also keep getting a pop-up constantly saying there is no calendars.

Edit: it says there are no calendars selected. Anyone else having this pop-up or issue

Are you able to install a calendar with the Liberty Customizer?

EDIT: I just went from .6 to .7 - my Blur calendar works fine and I can add events.

Last edited:

randyb69

Reaction score
I just looked about 10 minutes ago and didn't see any calendar addons. Just a widget. When I go to sync calendars under accounts, it says it can't sync right now.