Version # in about phone on 0.7?

compchick813

Reaction score
I was running Liberty 0.6 and when I went to upgrade to 0.7, I swear I selected the right file. Whatever I installed has a new default wallpaper, but in about phone, it says version 0.6, and version 0.6 is also in the dropdown and on the lockscreen. So I was wondering if the version number wasn't updated in 0.7. Otherwise I guess I installed the wrong version.

ewinoh11

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain this was just something they forgot to change. Most likely you are on .7.

bigshotrob22

Reaction score
I was running Liberty 0.6 and when I went to upgrade to 0.7, I swear I selected the right file. Whatever I installed has a new default wallpaper, but in about phone, it says version 0.6, and version 0.6 is also in the dropdown and on the lockscreen. So I was wondering if the version number wasn't updated in 0.7. Otherwise I guess I installed the wrong version.

Jrummy tweeted if you have automatic updates on just reboot your phone and changes should take affect.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pcpimp

Reaction score

Jrummy tweeted if you have automatic updates on just reboot your phone and changes should take affect.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I seen his tweet and rebooted. I do have auto updates turned on.Didn't change. Can't I just edit buildprop file myself?

Sent from my DX Liberated GB V.7