Amazon app issues

rfranken

Reaction score
On stock gingerbread the Amazon apps never had an issue. Now on liberty gingerbread they all fc and tell me to re-download from Amazon.
What's the fix or work around for this?

Liberty 0.7

Last edited:

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
uninstall the amazon apps (the actual apps, not the amazon app itself) from the phone
go in to liberty settings and uncheck zip align at start up
then reboot
then redownload the apps from inside the amazon app
you are good to go!
hopefully!

Last edited:

maximumpower

Reaction score
That worked on earlier versions of Liberty GB but is not working for me in LGB v0.7. I have read in these forums that this is the same for some others as well.

crgsmal

Reaction score
I've had tons of issues with Amazon apps. I think its Amazon.
I've also had problems with market apps. Apps close.. some stop working.. and some wont install. I don't know what it is. But I reinstalled 2.01 liberty. Just in case

Isaiah

Reaction score
they're working fine for me now. gotta make sure zip align is off, and you're actually reinstalling them from the amazon app store (not restoring them.)

that being said, some seem to work better than others. shazam flawless; gentle alarm fails every time.

searayman

Reaction score
they're working fine for me now. gotta make sure zip align is off, and you're actually reinstalling them from the amazon app store (not restoring them.)

that being said, some seem to work better than others. shazam flawless; gentle alarm fails every time.

I too have had that problem with gentle alarm