let's vote when the Bionic will finally get ICS

CPKIII

Reaction score
I hope soon. So I will vote for TODAY.

The Battery Life on 242 is my only complaint. If we don't have official ICS OTA by end of Sept, I am going with HOB, and the lastest leak. The worry later about upgrade path later.

Bigv5150

Reaction score
We need it in order to get the FXZ file, for the most part. Also, not everyone CAN run a leak.

Sure they can they choose not to. I do agree I want the fxz I would like to safe strap and run the a jb rom

Reaction score
Its Either happening Now-Thursday (Friday AM) or not in Q3. Maybe end of Oct with how the timelines seem to go.

nateohio

Reaction score
Bigv5150 said:
Sure they can they choose not to. I do agree I want the fxz I would like to safe strap and run the a jb rom

Actually some people can't...particularly those people that are issued bionics as work phones

OP
BIONICPREDATOR
Reaction score
I hope it actually is comes this week, tomorrow I'm so sick of waiting!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

huff825

Reaction score
I'm with chucknorris, before Friday or quite awhile from now.

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
So, with Verizon intentionally getting us ticked off, are they trying to get us to switch to the RAZR or something without us realizing we lose unlimited data?

I vote September 32nd.

zegwin

Reaction score
When is GTA V coming out? I think that is the date that I was told the Bionic update was coming.

dautley

Reaction score
December 22, 2012. One day too late...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Exactly what I've been saying & as Nostradamus said, "The world will end the day my Bionic gets ICS", people just don't know he really said that yet. :)

Last edited: