let's vote when the Bionic will finally get ICS

Fumbles93

Reaction score
By the looks of it, Sept 30 or by mid October.... Although maybe sooner?
It looks like the last leak could be the OTA since there hasn't been any leaks after 244, and as Sam pointed out in a couple of the other threads, they seemed to have sorted most if not all the problems.
So here's hoping this month!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

josh1980

Reaction score
I have the same expection that I had in February(see sig for proof). But I'm thinking more likely Q4. It just depends on how much Verizon wants to get the ICS out. If the "powers that be" want it out Q3, I think it'll make it...barely. On the other hand if the "powers that be" don't care about the previously promised "Q3" then I think it'll be Q4. Verizon didn't seem too interested in getting the update out at all.. so why would they even try to meet any kind of promise like "Q3".

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I have the same expection that I had in February(see sig for proof). But I'm thinking more likely Q4. It just depends on how much Verizon wants to get the ICS out. If the "powers that be" want it out Q3, I think it'll make it...barely. On the other hand if the "powers that be" don't care about the previously promised "Q3" then I think it'll be Q4. Verizon didn't seem too interested in getting the update out at all.. so why would they even try to meet any kind of promise like "Q3".

Remember that guy who posted an "update" timeline?

josh1980

Reaction score
Remember that guy who posted an "update" timeline?

Which update? LOL. AFAIK We were first told "TBA", then "Q3"(Around February I believe), then "Early Q3" in April/May I believe. I believe the current official answer is "someday".

OP
BIONICPREDATOR
Reaction score
I hope they finally do it this week, cause I'm hoping to see improvement in my battery life, better 4G connection and I'm trying to not find a reason to buy the iPhone 5

virgil71468

Reaction score
ktownsend3240 said:
I will say Oct 15th since they keep dragging their feet, and anyone else care to vote?

Neverary 32

Sent from my .244 ICS DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

jkensing

Reaction score
I say they announce it on 9/21 and begin rollout over the weekend.

IT_Fella

Reaction score
September 31st...DEFINITELY!

A Verizon rep told me so...that's how I know. :icon_ devil: