let's vote when the Bionic will finally get ICS

TvVoice

Reaction score
wheeler062505 said:
After all that I read I'm not taking anymore guesses. At this point only God knows.

I really don't think that God knows, either. I prayed to him the other day and asked when ICS would arrive. He said possibly in Q4...of Armageddon! I'm not holding my breath on that one.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
TvVoice said:
I really don't think that God knows, either. I prayed to him the other day and asked when ICS would arrive. He said possibly in Q4...of Armageddon! I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I hear ya. I think that verizon and Motorola doesn't want to admit that they can't make it happen because of that 100 dollars for a new phone would me that we would get upgrades early and they verizon would lose money. And I'm not sure I want another Motorola phone again, even though I love the call quality of Motorola but the data drops have got to stop.

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Well....now I'm gonna say Juvember 32nd.
Who's gonna take the $100 if this doesn't happen?

OP
BIONICPREDATOR
Reaction score
I can't upgrade until Dec 2013, so the hundred means nothing to me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

wheeler062505

Reaction score
ktownsend3240 said:
I can't upgrade until Dec 2013, so the hundred means nothing to me

I think for those of us who can't upgrade for another year should, verizon should allow us the opportunity to upgrade early considering the fact that the bionic is becoming, shall we say antique, I mean what are we supposed to do? Hold on to the 100 dollars for the next year. Gimme a break.

Crazebeats

Reaction score
I think for those of us who can't upgrade for another year should, verizon should allow us the opportunity to upgrade early considering the fact that the bionic is becoming, shall we say antique, I mean what are we supposed to do? Hold on to the 100 dollars for the next year. Gimme a break.

Upgrade is 18 months under normal circumstances, you can do at 12 months if you call and complain

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
BIONICPREDATOR
Reaction score
The only way I see them doing anything for any of us early is if you pretty much come thru the phone and demand management and maybe they will break, I may call and threaten to take my 4 lines back to at&t

wheeler062505

Reaction score
So considering we have a bionic that will never know the taste of jelly bean would that get us an upgrade at one year?

wheeler062505

Reaction score
timmy10shoes said:
Absolutely not, nor should it. The bionic was never promised jellybean. Be happy with what you have.

Don't get me wrong but with all the other phones getting ics sandwich I'm kinda developing phone envy.

weaseman

Reaction score
What is the hold up is this phone not compatable did motorola and verizon break it off in us with this device??

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This thread is rather amusing. Lol. I toss the week of October 22 into the ring and 247 as the ota build. Further I'll predict jb in January.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

virgil71468

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
This thread is rather amusing. Lol. I toss the week of October 22 into the ring and 247 as the ota build. Further I'll predict jb in January.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Oct. 16th ics and january 43rd for jb lol