Let the ROMS begin....

phillybizzle

Reaction score
I couldn't get it to work in the last hour or so. Looks like we still have to wait, which is fine by me. Let them take their time so its right. I've got the phone for two more years.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

I've got an XTC Clip coming. It's a one time use but believe it can be recharged. Not sure how much yet. After I use it, if you want to cover shipping and recharge it, you're welcome to it after me.

jkhonea, could I take you up on your offer?? I'll even overnight ship it back too you so you can safe guard it with your life lol.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I couldn't get it to work in the last hour or so. Looks like we still have to wait, which is fine by me. Let them take their time so its right. I've got the phone for two more years.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

I've got an XTC Clip coming. It's a one time use but believe it can be recharged. Not sure how much yet. After I use it, if you want to cover shipping and recharge it, you're welcome to it after me.

jkhonea, could I take you up on your offer?? I'll even overnight ship it back too you so you can safe guard it with your life lol.

Sure thing, I have one guy before you on the Incredible Forum. I'll set up a system to send it forward. Think we can get this moving. Make sure to remind me next week since that should be when it comes in. I'll see about finding out the recharge cost ahead of time as well.

One warning, S-OFF is permanent with it. Be aware of that. I am and am willing to risk that. If anything happens, warranty itself will be void. I believe insurance if it is a physical defect will still be fine.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Runs really good! Figures within two days of my ordering the clip, it hasn't even gotten to the house, the root releases. LOL

Oh well, at least I'm rooted and reversible when they release the process.