Let the ROMS begin....

OP
C
Reaction score
Yeah, i was a little weary of trying the method mentioned.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can the dinc 2 be rooted? Checking for my brother.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just looking to get my brother to experience the beauty and splendor that comes with rooting and romming haha. I know my d2, but know nothing of the dinc2. Where can I find this leak? I'd like to getting him booked up with something

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Just looking to get my brother to experience the beauty and splendor that comes with rooting and romming haha. I know my d2, but know nothing of the dinc2. Where can I find this leak? I'd like to getting him booked up with something

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

As far as I know, team AlphaRevX hasn't released the root method to the public yet.

I've been keeping a relatively close eye on this, since I know a couple people with the phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
You can apparently get full S-OFF root right now going with an XTC Clip. I'm looking at buying one now. It is a hardware method. All said and done with shipping, will be about $35 to $40, but I can live with that. Several on XDA have used this with 100% success. Apparently this is the real deal. You can wait for the free root whenever it hits or go ahead and get this one. I'm leaning towards the purchase at this point.

XTC clip version 1.4.2 released,support Incredible 2 S-OFF!! - xda-developers

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Just doublechecked that. The Incredible 2 has been pulled from AlphaRevX for the moment until they get it worked out the rest of the way. So we're back to the HTC Clip until their final is released. To my knowledge, the Incredible S version will NOT work with the Incredible 2.

phillybizzle

Reaction score
Check the note. They pulled the Incredible 2 Beta on July 4th until further notice. Did you find an updated link?

It was working at 1130am this morning, I downloaded all the files that were listed...if you want them PM me otherwise I'm sure they will be back up...

also i just noticed in ROM manager, there is now a Incredible 2 flash that wasn't there before