Let me add to the confusion : )

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like it! Every day that goes by...I love my droid 1 more and more....it's gonna be really hard to put it down :-(

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I like it! Every day that goes by...I love my droid 1 more and more....it's gonna be really hard to put it down :-(

yes but what is going on here?

Here's whats gone on.....

~The Droid "Pro" was going to be the "superphone"

~Is revealed later that the Droid Pro is simply the D2 with Global capabilities (linked above)

~Sudden change NOW shows that the Droid Pro is nothing more than the BB like device

So whatever happened to this device is my question?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'm guessing it's going to be a quieter release, probably around the first of the year, and aimed solely at business customers like the D2 seems to have been judging by the terminator arm ad.

Headlocker

Reaction score
Guys, the Droid Pro isn't the D2 global edition. Two totally different phones. Unless there's evidence otherwise, that's a fact. I know Cereal said this, but it's misunderstood in every topic (only 6-7 in here) here. The Droid Pro is the candybar device with the BB Bold keyboard.

wmnomore

Reaction score
I wish they would just tell people early-on what's coming out, because there is a lot of confusion about what's what.
I did find it interesting to read the details on motorola's page (don't have the link right now) about the D2WE having a "thinner keyboard". Thinner than what?

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
D2 Global will be the last phone of the year. There's nothing more coming from Motorola for Christmas.

Other manufactures will probably have something nice but don't expect the Dual Core Moto to hit this year.

It's not going to happen

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
D2 Global will be the last phone of the year. There's nothing more coming from Motorola for Christmas.

Other manufactures will probably have something nice but don't expect the Dual Core Moto to hit this year.

It's not going to happen

...said the evil Grinch. :D