Latest Droid Turbo Leaked Images Hit the Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola-DROID-Turbo-AndroidSpin-leak-640x537.jpg

It was only a matter of time before Mr. Blurrycam made an appearance with a Motorola Droid Turbo image in tow. The latest leaked pic still gives us a great overall view of the Droid Turbo despite not being a very good photograph. Here we see both the rear and the front of the black version of the new Droid Turbo, complete with Kevlar-styled backing.

It's pleasing to see that Verizon's logo doesn't take up half the device and is a bit subdued compared to their past MO. It's also worth noting that this leaked shot confirms some of the intel we already shared, namely the QHD Display and the 3GB of RAM onboard. The Droid Turbo is shaping up to be a really good-looking device. Here at HQ, we are enamored by this phone and can't wait to see the Droid series return to its premier status of yore. Here's the Droid Turbo section of the forums: Motorola Droid Turbo Android Forums at DroidForums.net

Source: AndroidSpin

Last edited:

jakenader123

Reaction score
Snapdragon 805, a battery the size of my nexus 7 2013 and stock android, just shut up and take my money already.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I want it.. I want it.. I want it.. I want it!!!!!! Man.. I really hope this will be available on Tuesday.. But if not.. At least by Halloween...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I agree completely. ^ :D

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Quote from GIZMODO:

"As for exact shipping dates, once again all rumors go dark. However last year, the Droid Ultra and Maxx smartphones were announced on July 23 and began shipping Aug. 20, so we could expect a similar rollout timeframe."

SMH>>>:mad:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My people at vzw are not saying.. But are hinting at Thursday.. The people at Gizmodo aren't taking into account... Moto and vzw have already pushed back their release dates... I doubt seriously we will have to wait longer than a few days.. And if so... I'm going to be irritated lol

My way of thinking.. If they wait any longer, then people will just buy the nexus 6..most people won't care about the battery.. To the average user it will be a device with a bigger screen and a big battery.. So vzw will be shooting themselves in the foot, as far as their droid line is concerned

Last edited: