Leaving a voicemail message.

friesenb

Reaction score
This seems silly, but I'm frustrated. When I make a call and get voicemail, I can't just leave it and hang up. I am instructed to "push 1 to send," etc. This is terrible when I'm driving. How do I bypass having to use the keyboard to leave a voicemail for the person I've called?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
This seems silly, but I'm frustrated. When I make a call and get voicemail, I can't just leave it and hang up. I am instructed to "push 1 to send," etc. This is terrible when I'm driving. How do I bypass having to use the keyboard to leave a voicemail for the person I've called?

You certainly can just talk and hang up without waiting for or using the prompted buttons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hi this is bkdodger " Welcome to the forum friesenb please leave a message" press 1 to enjoy the forum ...press 2 to get all your issues resolve....press 3 we are delighted you joined us...

Fox has you pointed in the right direction let us know...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi this is bkdodger " Welcome to the forum friesenb please leave a message" press 1 to enjoy the forum ...press 2 to get all your issues resolve....press 3 we are delighted you joined us...

Fox has you pointed in the right direction let us know...

He ^ fu-nee... :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2