Leather wrapped hard case

Sebastian

Reaction score
When I had my Droid Incredible (about 5 phones ago), I had this amazing leather wrapped snap on case that just made the phone look good. I really want the same for the Bionic. Are there any sites selling this or any companies that have even started to make them?

droidusermike

Reaction score
Hey Sebastian, I had the same phone with the same case and totally agree with you. It not only transformed my pretty slight Incredible to a phone with perfect size and heft, but it looked great, and felt good in my hand and up against my face (those metal cases are COLD at Catwoman silicone just doesn't appeal to me!). I'm looking at buying either a Bionic, a Rezound, or believe it or not, at this late date, an Incredible 2. Like you I'm looking for a simlar cover but I can only find cases (pouches). You have any luck? The choices out there suck. I can't believe more people don't want these snap on leather wrapped cases! And since I'm here, how do you liek your Bionic? I found a great deal on one... What I really think I want though is the Rezound, though it's expensive. The Incredible 2 is free on the other hand, so it's tempting as well, and I trust that it will be a great phone. Thoughts?