Leather Case

afghanhound911

Reaction score
I had a nice snap on leather case for DROID X and loved it. It was slim and had a kick stand. Does anyone know if they will be making one for the Bionic. While the others may offer more protection, they are too industrial looking for me.

droidusermike

Reaction score
Hi, I had an HTC Incredible with the same kind of case and loved it. It not only transformed my pretty slight Incredible to a phone with perfect size and heft, but it looked great, and felt good in my hand and up against my face. I'm looking at buying either a Bionic, a Rezound, or believe it or not, at this late date, an Incredible 2. Like you I'm looking for a simlar cover but I can only find cases (pouches). You have any luck? The choices out there suck. I can't believe more people don't want these snap on leather wrapped cases! And since I'm here, how do you like your Bionic? I found a great deal on one... What I really think I want though is a Rezound, though it's expensive. The Incredible 2 is free on the other hand, so it's tempting as well, and I trust that it will be a great phone. Any thoughts?