Leather case for Bionic?

gsDroid

Reaction score
I got my wife a Sena ultraslim leather case for her orig Droid and she loves it. I tried to buy one for my Bionic but couldn't find it on their site, so I e-mailed them about it and got this reply on Sept 15:

The UltraSlim for Bionic will be available in just a few days on our website for purchase. There is no need to try a substitute design. Check our website for updates. You can simply type BIONIC into the search box at the top left of our website. When it is up for sale, you will see a link to the product.

I had also asked if the design took into account the camera hump and tapered to a narrower end or was a symmetrical box, but they didn't respond directly to that. As of today, it is still not available.

wseyller

Reaction score
I'm looking for the same thing. It would also be nice for one to have an extra compartment/pocket for a spare battery. I just have a protective skin around mine at the moment. I would like something to help keep any dust/debris away from my phone especially when i'm at work.

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I'm looking for the same thing. It would also be nice for one to have an extra compartment/pocket for a spare battery. I just have a protective skin around mine at the moment. I would like something to help keep any dust/debris away from my phone especially when i'm at work.

Good idea! Never thought about extra battery storage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums