LauncherPro Icons

alm0614

Reaction score
Could someone make a facebook icon to match the grayed out theme of the launcherPro icons.. TIA

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
You do know you can change out those stock launcherpro with apps of your choice, right?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That and Federico has posted his icon request thread at his forum, located at launcherpro.com

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
@Jim yea but I like the look of the grayed out icons, and thats the only one i want to change

@titans thank you.. ill head over there

Jer

Reaction score
@Jim yea but I like the look of the grayed out icons, and thats the only one i want to change

Can you also request a Launcher Pro version of the Gallery icon? Thanks!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Why don't you just go over there and do it yourself lol?

mjh68

Reaction score
You do know you can change out those stock launcherpro with apps of your choice, right?

I just started using Launcher pro, how do you change the stock apps with other ones ?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I just started using Launcher pro, how do you change the stock apps with other ones ?
Long hold over the stock ones
Edit: I typed "Hold hold" for some reason..

Last edited:

Jer

Reaction score

Why don't you just go over there and do it yourself lol?

Because I don't feel like registering for yet another forum that I likely will never use again just to make one post. I'm not asking for a HUGE favor here and if I was registering/posting already anyway I would return the favor for someone else here.

Thanks for your concern though.

FootballRef

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know these icons could now be changed :) I thought it was odd that contacts was there by default instead of email....I now have K-9 there

Thanks!

jonfhancock

Reaction score
I have built a little website to facilitate the request and publishing of LauncherPro Icons at LauncherPro Icons | Custom Android app icons for the awesome LauncherPro home screen replacement

I have built in the ability for anonymous users to request icons for apps, and vote up apps that have already been requested. An artist can accept a request, and upload the icon. Each icon has a QR code to quickly download to the phone.

I want to build an Android app that interfaces with the web site to pull down icons from within the app. Maybe even look through the user's currently installed apps and suggest icons for them.

So far, I have made all the icons on there with basically the guidelines Fede suggested above.

Anyway, I'm excited about it, and I hope it is useful!

If you would like to upload your icons there, register for an account (you can also use OpenID), and send me an email from the contact form at http://launcherproicons.jfhancock.com/contact. I will elevate your account.

I also welcome any feedback on the site and its features.

Last edited:

Jer

Reaction score
I have built a little website to facilitate the request and publishing of LauncherPro Icons at LauncherPro Icons | Custom Android app icons for the awesome LauncherPro home screen replacement

I have built in the ability for anonymous users to request icons for apps, and vote up apps that have already been requested. An artist can accept a request, and upload the icon. Each icon has a QR code to quickly download to the phone.

I want to build an Android app that interfaces with the web site to pull down icons from within the app. Maybe even look through the user's currently installed apps and suggest icons for them.

So far, I have made all the icons on there with basically the guidelines Fede suggested above.

Anyway, I'm excited about it, and I hope it is useful!

If you would like to upload your icons there, register for an account (you can also use OpenID), and send me an email from the contact form at Contact | LauncherPro Icons. I will elevate your account.

I also welcome any feedback on the site and its features.

Very cool idea. I added a couple myself. Is there a way to set up email notifications of new suggestions to vote on or when a new icon is created?

jonfhancock

Reaction score
Thanks!

I haven't set up email notifications yet. I am working on that.

In the mean time, there is an RSS feed for new icons at http://launcherpro.droidicon.com/icon/feed

I will set one up for suggestions very soon, and post it here. I will also be posting those feed links on the site soon.

Email is a more challenging problem.

Also, be patient. I'm the only one making icons right now, so things are slow going. =D

Last edited: