LauncherPro Icons

Jer

Reaction score
Thanks!

I haven't set up email notifications yet. I am working on that.

In the mean time, there is an RSS feed for new icons at http://launcherpro.jfhancock.com/icon/feed

I will set one up for suggestions very soon, and post it here. I will also be posting those feed links on the site soon.

Email is a more challenging problem.

Also, be patient. I'm the only one making icons right now, so things are slow going. =D

I don't use RSS feeds so I'll just manually check back from time to time. I would offer to help with the icons but I really have no clue what I'm doing so that's why I'm very patient. I've learned if you can't do it yourself you have no business to demand it quickly of others.

deputc26

Reaction score
Wow, I requested a settings icon and one appeared literally 50 seconds later. Huge Thanks!

jonfhancock

Reaction score
Haha! Shame on you. It had already been requested, and I was already working on it when you requested it.

Glad I could be of help!

Thanks

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
What do you mean by Twitter integration?

jonfhancock

Reaction score
Whenever an artist posts a new icon or dock, twitter is automatically updated. New icon requests are also automatically updated, but to a different account.

Jer

Reaction score
To whoever requested a ROM Manager Icon (likely from this thread) there is already a ROM Manager icon created. Just scroll through the pages of completed icons to see it. Needs to be a way to flag requests too so next time this happens it can be flagged so the staff can remove it as to not take attention away from icons that aren't yet created. Loving this page so far. Great work everyone!

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
I dont really wanna go through the hassle of being an artist on your page but here is an AIM icon

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I would like icons for the folders I use in Folder Organizer. I don't know how to fill in the form for it cos the icon for the app isn't the same as the ones for the folders; also there are a couple of new folders I added (Car and Day to day).
How do I request something like this?

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
if you post the original images (/data/app find app, in drawable-hdpi usually, find the original images) that is the best way..

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I think the app takes its default folder images from a built-in icon pack; I don't know how to separate them out. I've been replacing all the default ones from there anyway with icons I've found online or a few icon packs. I've found some pretty cool icons. They don't all match each other, though.

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

jonfhancock

Reaction score
At this point, you will either need to ask/pay someone who can do an icon set for you, or roll up your sleeves and start making your own using the tutorial here: How to Make a LauncherPro Dock Style Icon | LauncherPro Icons.

I may build something like this into the site in the future, where you could upload an icon in the requests area to cover non-app requests.

Last edited: