LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

p1ngputts

Reaction score
i liked this launcher before, but now i totally dig this launcher

snapshot72306417235295.jpg

How did you get the black status bar up top?

blunted

Reaction score
anyone notice launcher pro doesnt work too well with live wallpapers? I dont care all that much for them as i prefer speed over fancy **** anyday. ADW works with LW much better if you ever want to use it.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
anyone notice launcher pro doesnt work too well with live wallpapers? I dont care all that much for them as i prefer speed over fancy **** anyday. ADW works with LW much better if you ever want to use it.

I have zero problems running live wallpapers with Launcher Pro.

MissLlil

Reaction score
when I set launcher pro as my main home page, does that mean the old home page is no longer running? or is it still there in the background running? If so, can I turn it off completely?

blunted

Reaction score
hmmmm, my droid has a very noticable lag when i use the beautiful weather live wallpaper. I have a telus milestone so im guessing maybe overclocking helps too :(
Maybe im spoiled from using the standard wallpapers with launcherpro and its quickness

Beardface

Reaction score
hmmmm, my droid has a very noticable lag when i use the beautiful weather live wallpaper. I have a telus milestone so im guessing maybe overclocking helps too :(
Maybe im spoiled from using the standard wallpapers with launcherpro and its quickness
I am stock and I am running the BW LWP without lag with LauncherPro. Try unchecking 'CPU Hog' and disabling the grass. That really sped it up for me.

shochman

Reaction score
I also notice a problem with LP when I use LWP. For example if I set the wallpaper to use the Water LWP, and then go play a game like paper toss, the LP screen is slowly redrawn when I return to the desktop. This does not happen when I use plain wallpaper.

blunted

Reaction score
i just put lw back on and it seems to be much quicker than before. im confused.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Got another update. Remove icon labels and wider Froyo drawer so far.
Damn...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Icon label removal was there two updates ago. The update today bring the wide Froyo style launcher background and Nexus One dot screen indicators.

Edit: I just tried out the wide Froyo background and it looks damn nice.

Gabyskra

Reaction score
The update is not showing up for me on the Market, still 4.0 :(
Unrooted Milestone 2.1 in Eu...