LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

jackals

Reaction score
I have had some battery drain off and on the last few days. I think its a combination of leaving gps on and beautiful widgets updating all the time. Beautiful widgets used up 43% of my battery in 6 hours.
What do you have beautiful widgets doing, that it uses up 43%?

OP
gardobus

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
For some reason LP is not working in the market. I can download it but can't open the app.
You don't actually open it. You press the Home button on your phone and then choose it there.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
has LP not been auto-orienting for anybody? i do have it turned on in settings...

like it literally will get stuck wherever it wakes up for me - if i'm in my dock and pull the phone out, it stays in landscape, for example...

hemidroid

Reaction score
For some reason LP is not working in the market. I can download it but can't open the app.
You don't actually open it. You press the Home button on your phone and then choose it there.
It totally does not work. It downloads thats about it. It will not open regardless, even with the home button. It also does not show up on the dock as a icon. I've noticed Im not the only one with this problem today.

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Battery life doesn't seem to have changed, but as posted earlier I removed all widgets and icons from the original default launcher. What the difference anyway since LPB is my new default launcher.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
This launcher + android 2.2 + being overclocked = total effing sex

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had some battery drain off and on the last few days. I think its a combination of leaving gps on and beautiful widgets updating all the time. Beautiful widgets used up 43% of my battery in 6 hours.
What do you have beautiful widgets doing, that it uses up 43%?
it was constantly updating since i had gps on

armeddroid

Reaction score
Another update.
Elastic bounce effect settings.
And opening app drawer speed settings.
:]

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Ok I think we may be getting into the realm of too much of a good thing isn't a good thing. Since the most recent update (v0.4.4) I am having issues. FC's, as well as total freeze-ups. I've had the notification bar freeze when pulled half way down as well.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It totally does not work. It downloads thats about it. It will not open regardless, even with the home button. It also does not show up on the dock as a icon. I've noticed Im not the only one with this problem today.

go to manage applications, find the launcher presently being used, click clear defaults button. then when you press home choose launcher pro as default.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Today's update, 4.4 is incredibly fast, set it to maximum speed and it works beautifully. Everyone should try all the options, I love the 5 rows of apps. Thanks, Federico!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
laucherpro work so much better on froyo.

bmb0205

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the "messaging" app on my dock open up handcent? messaging is themed in the new TC black theme for froyo and handcent is not