LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

ipawd1

Reaction score
Is this whats been KILLING my battery? (LauncherPro). Like I'm torn. cause I went from 100% to 70 in an hour after the new update.

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Is this whats been KILLING my battery? (LauncherPro). Like I'm torn. cause I went from 100% to 70 in an hour after the new update.

Settings | About Phone | Battery use

If LauncherPRO is actually using up a significant portion of your battery, I would be surprised. Mine is listed at more like 3%.

If your LauncherPRO IS using up a lot, though, you should grab a screenshot of that battery use screen and post it over on launcherpro.com with a description of what else was going on.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
something's suddenly using up my battery too...used to get 24 hours now i'm getting like 14...odd....don't know if its LP though

dmo580

Reaction score
You can't pull it down, but press the 'menu' button on your Droid and it should show up. At that point, you can drag down if you want.

That is, assuming you updated to 0.4.2, that is.

Crazy to think this is still a Beta

yeah, I don't wanna have to push the menu button, have the sub menu at the bottom and the notification bar pop up. then again, I wish for these things and a few days later launcherpro updates and then I have them. its creepy in the best of ways.

Yeah... should be able to pull it down (as a feature)... kinda like how xScope works you know?

pyro6128

Reaction score
is there any advantage to moving the apk to the phones system folder?

OP
gardobus

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I moved it to system and uninstalled/renamed all other homes/launchers (including stock ones). I figure it can't hurt, if anything it may help.

dkshaer

Reaction score
something's suddenly using up my battery too...used to get 24 hours now i'm getting like 14...odd....don't know if its LP though

Just looked at mine. Have had the update for 2 hours and LP is using 2% of my battery. Display and phone calls continue to use the most battery.

razorseal

Reaction score
For some reason LP has gotten real non responsive and lots of FC on me lately... it was great when I 1st installed it... not sure why =/

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
#1 rule around here is treat each other respectfully. SSHGuru, you know better. Calling people names is not treating each other respectfully.

You may be able to get away with that at some Forums, but now ours.

NetNathan

Reaction score
I just noticed in my notifications after my last LP update.
Anybody encountered this notification "Connected to Multimedia Station" 'select to open launcher".
When you select it gives a launch box to chose "Clock" or Multimedia Station"?
Either one does nothing.

OP
gardobus

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm sounds like it thinks it is in the media dock. Don't happen to have any magnets around it do you? lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I came here originally just to say how great this launcher seems to be. I don't know why I waited so long to try it. Showed it to my wife, she is downloading it right now.

I'm not showing excessive battery use. No force close. So far so good. :)

OP
gardobus

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I put it on my wife's Eris and haven't heard a "My phone is so damn slow compared to yours" since :D

I did overclock it too though :icon_eek: