Launcher Pro vs. Launcher Pro Plus

Vmax

Reaction score
I've been using the free version for a few days now, and it seems pretty slick. From what I can see, the paid version gives you some widgets and the ability to resize widgets. Is there anything else I am missing out on by not upgrading to Launcher Pro Plus?

OP
V

Vmax

Reaction score
Guess I must have named all the differences! I think I can live without them.

Reaction score
Um pretty sure that is all. I will say, that now that I have them, I can't live without them

That's why I can't go to go launcher

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

AlexSB

Reaction score
Well there are a few differences, I upgraded to plus a while back so my memories a little fuzzy as to what features are in free and which are plus only, but:

-The "People Widget (From LauncherPro Widgets)" is pretty nice, just set up by putting the people you regularly contact and it makes calling/texting them even easier.
-Also I love the "Swipe Gesture Action" feature, it basically gives you an action pertaining to the icon you Swipe on the Dock (I.E. if you Swipe the browser icon, it pops up a list of your bookmarks, etc.)

Reaction score
I don't think the swype gesture is exclusives for the paid version, but like you its been a while.

I know the missed call, unread messages and recent apps popups are.

Sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

Beka27

Reaction score
For me, having the ability to resize widgets was actually a big deal. I prefer to work in a fewer number of screens, so by setting my icons closer together and being able to resize widgets to fit the remaining space, it's made my screens look pretty cool and very functional. I used LP for awhile (couple weeks) before I went Pro. I haven't regretted buying it.

harrellj

Reaction score
I confirm the swipe gestures are indeed available in the free version.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
The resizing of widgets is nice. You can actually overlap some widgets when you resize them to save space. It's a really nice feature!

imgrtful

Reaction score
i bought the paid version but when i flashed a new rom i lost it.i had already deleted from gmail where i had bought it.now i dont know how to get it back.anyone know?

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
If you go in and try to resize a widget it asks you to input a code. Click on the code button. Once you do that, I believe it says "lose your code?"

Try that...hope this helps!

motoconvert

Reaction score
i bought the paid version but when i flashed a new rom i lost it.i had already deleted from gmail where i had bought it.now i dont know how to get it back.anyone know?

Head over to the launcherpro forum and I believe there is a post about how to get your key...and if you made a backup of your homecreens the unlock code is saved there...at least it was for me...the only thing you'll have to redo are your widgets...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
If none of those work, contact Fede. Since the purchase is done through paypal directly to him, he likely has a record somewhere and can give you either a new code or your old one.