Launcher Pro Plus

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
What is the difference between the free and Plus version? Is it just the widgets? If so, can someone post some screenshots of the widgets?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The main difference is the ability to resize widgets. You can preview the LP+ widgets by trying to add them on your homescreen.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
I am a plus customer as I do not know the full details but pretty much its atleast worth buying since you would be donating to one of the, if not THE best developer for android in which...

From what I know you get more choices for widgets concerning calenders, people, messaging, facebook/twitter.

I honestly upgraded because I know he deserves every penny and is always trying to make it better, its well worth doing it.

want a droid

Reaction score
LauncherPro

Go there and read all of the Developer's updates. On each one he posts what's new for all users and what is new for just Plus users.

iamjoe

Reaction score
I am little afraid to re install launcher pro. I recently needed to reset my droid 1. It was dog slow, no all is well.

There were re-draw issue with launcher pro that I am afraid that I wil lencounter again. I love/d this app. Will i encounter this re-draw again?

I too want to reinstall and pay, but the way my droid was performing before i ultimately had to reset, was horrible.

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
I am little afraid to re install launcher pro. I recently needed to reset my droid 1. It was dog slow, no all is well.

There were re-draw issue with launcher pro that I am afraid that I wil lencounter again. I love/d this app. Will i encounter this re-draw again?

I too want to reinstall and pay, but the way my droid was performing before i ultimately had to reset, was horrible.

I don't know what re-draw is, but LP is much more snappy for me than the usual homescreen. No problems for me so far.