Lags on games

beup

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having some lags when i play games like abduction, doodle jump also on raging thunder ( not that much as on the 2 others).

When i say lag i mean that it can make it unplayable its not fluid at all i tried to make a wipe and return to a 2.0 version then i immediatly download abduction again on the market but nothing changed, someone have the same problem some have no problems ...

I read that some older android phone like htc magic or hero have no problem whith those game so i shouldnt have ...

Thx for help:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having some lags when i play games like abduction, doodle jump also on raging thunder ( not that much as on the 2 others).

When i say lag i mean that it can make it unplayable its not fluid at all i tried to make a wipe and return to a 2.0 version then i immediatly download abduction again on the market but nothing changed, someone have the same problem some have no problems ...

I read that some older android phone like htc magic or hero have no problem whith those game so i shouldnt have ...

Thx for help:)

Lags like this is usually the result of some other app that you have downloaded causing an interference. Do you have anything like Advanced Task Killer? If so I would remove that and see if that doesn't help.

Other then that suggestion your only other choice would be to do a hard factory reset and then see if you continue to have problems. If you do take your phone back. Also make sure that these games you are playing can indeed work with your phone. It may be that they don't play well on the milestone but on older phones it does.

OP
B

beup

Reaction score
I already did a wipe, after that i immediatly installed abduction again and i still had lag so ...

averma1

Reaction score
i see the same lag, any fix? for me its not a real killer as the game is smooth for like 95% of the time on doodle jump, quake 2, raging thunder 2