Yongzh's Emulator N64oid/Games that Work on Xperia Play

Esch88

Reaction score
Mario 64 (small amount of lag yet the game runs quicker than the console verion)

Mario Kart 64 (small amount of lag)

Banjo and Kazooie (small amount of lag and problem with subtitles not working propetly

Banjo-Tooie (start up screen appears and when it attempts to load it crashes, i have tried several roms but the same happens every time, appears to be a problem with the emulator)

Turok (small amount of lag and the use of the map is very glitchy)

Turok 2 (small amount of lag)

Turok 3 (doesnt work)

Diddy kong racing (small amount of lag)

Goldeneye (strong lag, barely playable)

South park (minor lag with graphical problems, EVERYBODY HAS 4 EYES!!!)

Quake (medium lag and graphical glitches)

Duke nukem 64 (smooth but problem with graphics, enemies can be seen through walls)

Glover (doesnt work)

Lylat wars (well emulated but has a laggy menu)

Earthworm jim 3D (doesnt work)

Zelda 64 (consistant lag through out the game)

This is my selection of games...remember to make sure you own a nintendo 64 and a physical copy of the downloaded rom for it to be legal to play these game on your mobile device.

If there is any questions regarding N64oid, game roms or just emulators in general feel free to ask.

Oowoon

Reaction score
Episode 1 racer doesnt work right either.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Esch88

Esch88

Reaction score
its a difficult 1 to work around realy ive recently been using a new file manager...androzip file manager...because there are several files that are 7-zip and this file manager is the only 1 that can decompress this file type, i did it to worms armageddon but the file/emulator could'nt sync together, it was a very glitchy unplayable file, im yet to test it on further files, theres still a few games that i own that i would love on my phone.

Sent from my R800i using DroidForums