droid games

Discussion in 'Android Games Discussions' started by hondabomdc5, Sep 5, 2010.

1. hondabomdc5

hondabomdc5 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    so i have noticed that apple has better games out for mobile devices. I know that angry birds has just been released, and that is a pretty cool game. I also downloaded Abduction, which is a pretty good game. But one game i have on my ipod is ninjump, which is a sweeet game. I was just wondering if there are anymore good/quality games out there for android. I know apple has had a lot longer to develop, but i was wondering when android would come out with a decent set of games.

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    Check out mystique. There's 3 versions I think and it's a really fun game with great graphics :D

I've been watching and waiting for Defender Chronicles to be ported from apple but was told they aren't even updating that app let alone porting it to android :( Dang I love that game!

3. hondabomdc5

hondabomdc5 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    i know, i hope that they port alot of the apple games over to android, that would be sweet

4. princeknight11

princeknight11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The games on the I phone are really cool . I like play a game on the I phone because the screen of the phone is wide. And the i phone support the all types of the game . The main thing that you have not to press ant button becuse it is totally touch screen so you can easily play a game .

Search tags for this page

defender chronicles android

defender chronicles for android

defender chronicles on android
game like defender chronicles for android
good game for android like defender chronicles